Monday 3 September 2012

A chilled weekend in Barcelona...

Hola a todos! This last weekend was pretty chilled, we have quite a lot of stuff planned in the next few weeks so decided to take this one easy. 

We had lunch at El Filferro on Saturday washed down with some claras (otherwise known as a shandy).


 Mooched along to the market run by Demanoenmano at CCCB on Sunday.



Then we finished off the weekend with an evening walk through Parc de la Creueta del Coll. This park is extremely hilly, so it's much better to do this kind of walk when the temperature is a bit lower, as it has been this weekend. I never thought I would see the day when I'd be praying for a bit of cloud but after the heat wave we've just had, it's not surprising that I was doing just that. Sorry for the dark photo, it was pretty late when I took it. 



As I mentioned before, there's a lot of stuff happening in September so I'll be back with more in the coming weeks. 

Hasta pronto!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, if only we had to wait for cooler weather to take a stroll here! Looking forward to reading your September updates :)

YvonneSedition said...

It has been so hot, seriously more so than the last two Augusts. Sweaty face is not my best look...