Thursday 13 January 2011

Miss Van & Anaoana

On my walks around Barcelona, I keep noticing the great street art, and one artist in particular has been really catching my eye. You can see an example of her work below. By doing a little bit of research (got to love the internet), I discovered that the artist is Miss Van, and I was even more excited to discover that she also has a collaborative fashion project with designer Anaoana called, fittingly, Miss Van & Anaoana.


I've linked to their site above, for those of you who can't get to Barcelona to check out the clothes in the flesh, but if you do happen to be visiting, you can also find them at the Glint shop in the Gotic area near the Cathedral. The address is Banys Nous 22, Barcelona 08002 and the nearest metro is Liceu on the L3 line. Glint also has a website featuring many other excellent designers; and a well stocked online shop. 

No comments: